Saturday, March 1, 2014

January/February

Julia's 2nd birthday

 Tali's writing.  She was sitting at the table and asked how to spell "love" each time she wrote it. It wasn't until I saw her page that I realized she was hearing "b" when I was saying "v." So funny!
 Tali's 4th birthday
 Enjoying a warm winter day.  We haven't had many of those.
 Amanda showing the girls proper ski jumping posture.


Such a cutie!

 It was still miserably cold and windy on this day but we found that if we played on the south side of the house in the sun, it was tolerable.  Tony has been keeping the roof shoveled to prevent ice dams and leaks so there are some pretty giant piles near the house. Great fun!





 Julia enjoyed playing at the kitchen for a long time and didn't want to go inside even when everyone else did.  We're so tired of being stuck inside so much. Long winter.

3 comments:

Home Instead said...

Glad to see you are all doing well. Love those cute kid pictures.

Josiah Fisher said...

Such cute pictures! But the snow - oh my. As much as I love it, I don't mind at all seeing it leave when spring comes...and we don't get NEARLY as much as you all do!

Are you having a taste of springtime yet?

Davene Grace said...

Oh, good grief. THAT is what happens with children who are old enough to have their own email accounts. I always forget that they're signed in, and then I leave comments under their name. Oops!! :)