Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Testing and 10 months

My cousin said there were other bloggers getting the message about reaching the photo capacity so it might just be a bug or something. It let me upload this one.  We'll call it Julia's ten month photo even though she's nearly 11 months.  Ooops!

Somebody asked me if she was taking steps yet. Ha! No she can't even get her fat belly off the ground.  She is doing some army crawling but really finds rolling to be much more efficient.

Julia chatters and screeches.  She seems to mimic sounds for daddy, mama, sisters and that, as in "What's that?"  She hears that often while reading.

Julia eats avocados, peaches, pears, bananas, squash, broccoli, green beans, red beans, peas, carrots, yams, applesauce and potatoes. She will feed herself many different things but will only let me feed her things mixed with applesauce, heavy on the applesauce.  She still gets most of her nutrition through nursing and she will drink my milk from a sippy cup.

She has about six teeth now.  She sleeps pretty well when she's not fighting a cold like all of us right now.  She tends to wake up once the little girls are asleep and play with Mike and I for a bit.  Sometimes she has been too busy to get a good nursing during the day and seems to be trying to make up for it.

I sure love my little bug and the baby, squishy snuggliness never gets old. :)

2 comments:

snekcip said...

I love this picture!! Just Beautiful!!!

The Henrys said...

Sweet picture! Madeline rolled a lot too and didn't walk until 15 months:)