Friday, September 28, 2012

Eight Months





Rolling, getting up on hands and knees and rocking. Making some forward motion by twisting, rolling, reaching and stretching.  Still just two teeth.  Usually sleeps through the night.  Two to three naps a day. Happy, happy, happy!  Except when she's sick with a stuffy nose.  She started to complain about being stuck in the stroller.  That makes life a little more challenging.  She is also much more squirmy on laps too.  We've been using the walker and she seems happier there.  It's safer than having her roll all over and get into everything but she doesn't feel so left out as when she's in her pack-n-play. She doesn't sit for very long on her own.  I'm taking that as a sign that she's still not ready for solid foods. Or that's just my excuse because I'm not ready to feed her solid foods.  I still don't know how we're going to fit another high chair in the kitchen.  When Tony was a baby his doctor said babies can go up to a year on just breast milk.  I think we'll go with that.  She's obviously not wasting away. :)

1 comment:

snekcip said...

Yummy as ever!!! I could seriously eat her up!!!