Saturday, July 7, 2012

Where's Julia?

Julia was sleeping during Christiana's birthday party. I thought about getting her up for the pictures but she's been pretty cranky with those teeth coming in so I left her in bed. I did manage to get a picture of all the girls the other day.  These shirts and burp rag were sent to us by Amanda's foster grandma in Texas several months ago. It's taken me this long to get them all cleaned up and together for a photo.  I posted this on Facebook and a couple people wondered if it was some kind of announcement. Ha!  It's just so tricky to get them all ready and looking presentable.  I do it about once a week but that's when we're rushing out the door for church. I love this photo though. They are so adorable! Julia's burp rag says, "Julia Marie. A Gift from God."  Amanda could read it too.

No comments: