Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tyler: Before Blogging

We're getting ready for Tyler's grad party next weekend today I gathered the pictures for a slide show.  I just took pictures of the photos in the photo albums since it would have been too time consuming to scan all the pictures. When I look at these pictures I am proud, happy, content and thankful for the journey.
One Week
One Month
Two Months

Five Months

9 Months
One Year


16 months- My sister's wedding.

2 years
2 years
3 years Lead Line

3 years


4 years

5 years



6 years
6 years

7 years


7 years
8 years




8 years

9 years
9 years





9 years
10 years on our trip to Florida
10 years at Busch Stadium St. Louis, MO



10 years at Sea World

10 years at Mammoth Cave
11 years
11 years
11 years
12 years

12 years
12 years


12 years

13 years
13 years


1 comment:

snekcip said...

Oh I bet the video is tear-jerking! Did you use any music? Here's a hint: Have tissue handy!! I did this for my daughter's college graduation dinner and I was a crying mess!!

PS I see a STRONG RESEMBLANCE to Talitha and Julia!