Thursday, July 5, 2012

First Tooth

And before I forget, Julia's first tooth erupted sometime last week.  It's the bottom left incisor. I was noticing all the drool and figured she was getting close.  She's a little young, I think. I'd have to check back on the blog to see when the other girls got their first teeth but I know Tyler was five and half months when his first tooth appeared. She's been pretty crabby today so I'm sure more are coming. Although crabby is relative. Last week when we were at church, I had left her out in the large part of the bathroom with a friend while I took the little girls into the stall.  She start crying when toilet flushed and it took me a while to realize it was her crying. That's right.  It's so rare for her to cry that I didn't even recognize it.

No comments: