Saturday, June 9, 2012

Where's Julia?


 Usually when we're in the pool Julia is in her bed doing this:
So sweet!  I have no problem with her thumb sucking.  She goes to sleep so easily and sleeps through the night most of the time.  I'll just sew some socks on her jammies sometime after a year.  That worked really well for stopping Amanda's thumb sucking.  I don't usually let the girls in the pools until Julia is in bed because I can't just leave them to go lay her down when she does get tired. When we hear Julia waking up on the baby monitor, then it's time for all the girls to head in the house.  This day my mom and grandma stopped by for a visit so I could bring Julia out too.
My grandma is smiling the best she can in the first photo.  That's the first I've seen her even close to a smile in a while. I'm so thankful for every moment with her.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

It looks like you guys are settling in. Julia is getting big. They grow so fast.

snekcip said...

There's that SWEETNESS!! OMG I could love on all those BABY ROLLS!!!