Saturday, April 21, 2012

Senior Prom 2012

Like I said, things change so quickly.



Tyler headed off to prom tonight. I must admit that when he started talking about going, I may have given him the eye-roll. It seemed like a frivolous thing to spend money on. But one look at my boy in his very nice tuxedo melted my heart. He looked so nice! Mike told me to make sure that I got a picture with him. The last time I remember being in a picture with just him was on his 13th birthday. He was a little less cooperative on that day. ;)


His date looked very lovely too! She, Tyler and Tony used to play and sing together last spring when they wanted to start a band. They've all been busy with work and school this year though. She also talked her brother into letting them use his car. It's a pretty sweet ride!



I hope Tyler has a great night and acts like a gentleman. He sure looks like one.

2 comments:

e&e said...

Wow, Katie. I don't know whether to cry or smile. Both.

hugs,
elisa

P.S. I didn't realize how tall Tyler is! Or maybe how short you are. :)

Tina Fisher said...

Katie this makes me think of how fast time goes by!

You & your son look so nice in this picture. You'll be so glad that you took this picture!

God Bless,

Tina