Friday, April 20, 2012

Getting Snowed...

Things change so quickly. Monday morning, we woke up with everything covered in about six inches of wet heavy snow. By Wednesday morning, this was all that was left of that snow storm and Amanda's snowmen.





I need to remember these pictures when I'm so overwhelmed by whatever is covering my life in snow at the moment. It all goes by so quickly. We have turned a corner with potty training Tali. It's such a huge relief. The training part is so intense and it's so great when they finally get it! There were so many times I wanted to just give up but she was half way done and that would have been so unproductive.

I sure hope we turn a corner soon with her bedtime training too. Many nights it involves and hour and a half of noise, singing and various other capers. That snow has to melt soon too. Right?!

1 comment:

snekcip said...

Well...there goes Frosty The Snowman!!