Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Snow

April snow storms are so much fun! The little girls were so delighted to wake up to see the pretty snow all over the trees. We went outside right after breakfast because I knew it would melt fast.




















My hostas, however, probably weren't so excited about the snow. ;)



This is probably the last time I'll look out into this back yard and see snow.














I am looking forward to the move partly because I have this idea that so many things will be better.




In the new house...




Tali will be fully potty trained and I will no longer be chasing her around saying, "Do you have to poop?"




In the new house...




The weather will be beautiful and I won't have to spend a 1/2 hour bundling us all up to go outside.




In the new house...




We will have so much room, I won't be constantly tripping over kids and toys.




In the new house...




The roads are all flat so there will be no more drama related to being too tired to walk up the evil hill from our mail box.




In our new house...




The mail will arrive at our driveway instead of two blocks away.




In our new house...




Everyone will sleep through the night.




In the new house...




We will be out of the pattern of picking up a new bug every time the girls go to Sunday school.




In the new house...




Mike will be home for lunch and dinner so I won't have to try to nurse Julia at the dinner table so a food fight won't break out.




In the new house...




A food fight won't break out anytime a take a moment to use the bathroom.




In the new house...




The rocking recliner will not face the kitchen so that when I'm held captive by some one who just needs to snuggle I won't be stuck looking at all the work I'm not getting done.



In the new house...



My compter will cooperate and everything won't be left justified for no good reason.



Okay, so some of these are a little unrealistic but a little bit of fantasy gets me through the day. :)

No comments: