Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Due Date

Today was my due date. That really means little more than 40 weeks ago I had a period and haven't have one since. ;) I saw my doctor today. I'm fine. The baby's fine. So we wait.

Now we are actually hoping the baby will wait until Monday afternoon when my doctor gets back to town. We went through this with Tali too. I was already a week over due, my doctor was out of town for the weekend, our babysitter was out of town until Tuesday night and Wednesday morning is when I went into the hospital.

So we wait...

3 comments:

Miss Emily said...

Well i do hope everything goes well :D lots of prayers for a beautiful labour, and a safe and happy arrival of the new bub :D

Davene Grace said...

Thinking about you often and continuing to pray for God's perfect timing!! :)

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, I missed A LOT!! Another baby!?! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the news! :)