Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Mullet

Tali has the typical baby mullet growing and most of the time it looks like this:




I have often considered just cutting it all off and starting fresh but with a little conditioner, water and a whole lot of screaming this is the result:


And those little curls are just irresistible! And she seriously throws the biggest fit about having her hair done. When she sees me with the comb, she runs and starts crying even though it takes only about 10 seconds to comb it out. What a goof!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the little curls.

snekcip said...

Awwww her mullet is "doable"!! Boy, do I have one that has hair thicker than pea soup and she hates to have it brushed most of the time!! I have to style it at night b/c school mornings are just out of the question. It's at least a 30-40 min fight if I don't! I have to ask her ALL the time "Do you wanna go to school look like Mr Heat Miser?" HA!! (Picture the fiery hair ogre on Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer)....WHOAAAA...that usually makes her compliant!!

mama said...

oh wow, I thought my girls were drama queens....
Those cute little curls are worth 10 seconds of drama.