Friday, September 23, 2011

24 weeks

Biking on the trail with Grandma and Cousin Tristen.


Grandma pulling Ana on the chaser and Tali in the trailer.


Trying to get four little kids to pose for a photo. Ha!




The baby bump at 24 weeks. Rollerblading was much easier than pulling the bike train. I bought these roller blades when I was seven months pregnant with Tyler. :)


Stopping to pick up another Wolly Bear. Amanda has caught dozens of these on our walks.





Determined little racers.


My favorite view on the trail. I love this barn especially when the evening sun is shining on it.


5 comments:

Misty said...

My husband laughed at the picture of the bike connected to the chaser connected to the trailer. His comment was..."wow, they have thier hands full."

Loving the baby bump!!!!!

jodilee0123 said...

Ana has changed so much! Wow! Everyone looks so grown up! It's going to be another great week for getting out!!!!!

Tammy said...

Your babies don't look like babies anymore. They are getting big. I think the summer sunshine makes them grow.

Davene Grace said...

Wow, you look great!! Good for you for being so active!

I can see why you like the view of that barn - it's beautiful. :)

Nicole Marie said...

I'm a little mad at you for rollerblading...but I will get over it. You look beautiful with all those kiddos and that belly bump!