Friday, August 12, 2011

18 Weeks

Here's Baby #6 at 18 weeks. This picture doesn't really show the 20 pounds I've already put on. Which seems odd considering I've been living on salads, stir fry and veggies and I can't stand anything sweet or carbohydrate loaded. I've definitely been feeling more pregnant lately. It feels more like I have a baby belly and less like just squishy mommy-fat laft over from Tali. I think I'm feeling the baby move but it tough to tell for sure.




Just for fun, here's a photo of me at 19 weeks with Tali.



5 comments:

Lynnette said...

I like the reference picture. Your tummy is shaped very differently between the 2 pregnancies, yet very cute in both! :)

Davene Grace said...

You look beautiful! :)

Misty said...

I LOVE your baby bump!!!! YAY for baby #6.

Rianna Daniels said...

You DO have two very different baby bumps going on there!

Maybe this one is a baby boy? (;

Salma @ Chasing Rainbow said...

You look great Katie.