Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's Contagious

A passion for breastfeeding, that is.



These little dolls have been quite a hit lately. Amanda and Ana will get them out when I'm nursing Tali. They also like to sit on these chairs and play with them while I'm cooking. They usually play with them nicely but when they start banging the dolls' heads on the chairs below their feet and laughing, I take them away.

Christiana is very partial to which doll she has. The only thing is that it's not the color of the doll's skin that matters. It's the outfit. She always wants the doll with the footed sleeper. If Amanda decides that she wants the "granilla" (vanilla) baby. I tell her to switch outfits and then Ana will take the chocolate baby.

The other day, the two little babies were lying on the living room floor. I walked out and told Mike, "We need a third baby." His eyes got a little big until I pointed to the floor. Tali has started to wanting a baby, too, and isn't satisfied with just another stuffed animal.

I'll have to find one with Amanda's skin tone. A caramel baby.

5 comments:

The Henrys said...

How cute! I remember when Madeline used to do that when I was nursing Will. She always is very particular about which baby she has too. It rotates but she always has a favorite for a few weeks and then switches.

jodilee0123 said...

Wow, Christiana looks so grown up. That went fast.....

Kristi said...

I loooove this!! hope yall are doing well!

Lynnette said...

So was this post a teaser for your "#6" post? And when you said "we need a third baby", did you already know there was another baby on the way?
(At least I'm assuming that's what the #6 UNO card meant.)

Home Instead said...

Glad I found your blog again, I love little girls "nursing" their babies-how sweet.