Monday, February 21, 2011

Talitha at One Year

At one year, Tali has six teeth. She prefers her food pureed. She likes to try to drink from a cup but still nurse four to five times a day. She has just started going to bed around 6 pm and sleeping until 7 am or 8 am. The other two were sleeping like this much younger. I'm glad to have the time in the evening to get stuff done, but we miss her and enjoyed that time with her. Tali is standing alone and will walk with help. She loves playing in the bath and she has a great sense of humor. She dances when Mike plays his guitar and still wants him to be holding her if he's within her sight. She gets dry skin and often needs more lotioning that Christiana. She throws little fits when she doesn't get her way and always tries to roll off the couch while I'm changing her diaper or her clothes. She wears mostly 18 month size clothing and size 3 or 4 shoes. (I'm not sure because the 4's were too big and keep falling off and I keep forgetting to try the 3's. I had packed them up to give to my cousin when I was sorting through the shoes but later I realized I had tried them on Christiana's feet not Tali. You would think that I wouldn't get those two confused but I do.)

We did squeeze her into the 12 month birthday dress just one more time. :)












Both girls have well-baby visits in a couple weeks so that's when I find out their measurements.

1 comment:

momto9 said...

One year already! Wow that went by fast!