Saturday, January 22, 2011

Videos from Amanda's Skating

This is from the first hour or so that we were out on the ice. We were the only ones out on the ice, but every time I skated a short distance away from Amanda she would holler, "Mama! I need to hold your hand so you don't fall down!" Her confidence in my skating ability has improved but she still doesn't like me to skate too far away from her.

This video is from after snack time. It's amazing how quickly she began to feel comfortable on the ice.

3 comments:

Visual Notes said...

Awww Cutttttttttteeeee.

jodilee0123 said...

So much fun! Jakob noticed she is skating "without" people. :0)

House of Lovelock said...

So good to find you blog! We are gearing up to start the process for #5 (3 bio, 1 adopted) and I just love reading about other families who have done the same!