Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tiny Talk

"In the beginning God decrated the heavens and the earth"...created

"Lydida"...Lydia


"Nickeldis"...Nicholas

"Talila"...Talitha

"Adigator"...alligator

"apple spider"...apple cider

"ungrella"...umbrella

""birchgay...birthday (the German "ch" sound like in loch)

"youch gru-group"...youth group (German "ch" sound again)

"oing-yoing"...onion

"aspardigus"...asparagus

"cute cumbers"...cucumbers

"fidgerdator"...fridgerator

"skuder"...sugar

"baba-back"...backpack

"broth"...bra

"Jews"...she signed "juice"

"Dear Jesus, When I grow up bigger, my mother and father will grow bigger too." Oh, dear I hope not. The prayer actually reads: "my love for my mother and father..."

"I have a cough. I need some coffee."

"Amanda, who is on the penny?" "A blinken."

3 comments:

e&e said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!!

Good for you for writing these down. So often we think "We gotta write that down..." then don't and it's forever forgotten.

elisa

mama said...

So cute. So Very Cute.

Lynnette said...

The coffee and "A blinken" were my favorites! And "cute cumbers" that one was cute too!