Saturday, January 15, 2011

Out There

I've been paying Tyler to take Amanda outside when he gets home after school. Usually he takes her for a walk through the neighborhood. She walks some and rides in the sled some. Since it was about 16 degrees F. on Thursday, I told him to stay closer to home in case she got too cold. They were still outside for about 45 minutes.



I love the photo below. I can only imagine what they are saying to each other. Tyler is really good with Amanda. He no longer tries to "be cool" while talking to her. He really speaks nicely to her and at her level. She really enjoys him too.






This pictures aren't the best but that's because it was really dark and I was in here while they were out there. :)

3 comments:

The Henrys said...

What a kind son! I know Amanda must really enjoy the time they spend together. You are a smart mommy for setting up such a good arrangement!

Jessie's Girls said...

I think that is so wise. Obviously they are building the framework for a great sibling relationship!

Mandy said...

OH I love these pics!! Very sweet.. and ditto.. smart mommy for making that happen :)