Friday, December 31, 2010

Praying...

Update: This morning when I woke up I felt aweful. Thankfully Mike was abble to come home and take care the girls so I could get some extra rest. Christiana was a little worried about why Daady was giving her breakfast and stood outside the bathroom door yelling, "Mama!" while I took a bath. Hopefully this is the worst day and tomorrow is better.


...for supernatural protection from this virus that is ravaging my family.

Amanda, then Mike, then Tali, then Tyler and now Christiana. I feel a little run down (imagine that) and a tickle in my throat but I'm hoping it doesn't get full blown. Last year, my neighbor introduced me to Viracillin. It's a supplement that you take just as you start to feel yourself starting to get sick. When I take it as I start to feel a virus attacking, I always stay just on the verge of getting sick. If I let it run out and don't take it, I am miserable. This virus will be the ultimate test.

Now if I could only get some rest...

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh no! Happy New Year! I hope you all feel better! May God continue to bless you and bring joy to you and your family this year!

jodilee0123 said...

I've been steaming with tea tree oil. . .although, I'm not sure what they say about it with breast feeding. Still working on getting you bags as we have all been sick here too. I could use 48 hours of sleep! :0) Sending some prayers!!!

Davene said...

I'll pray with you! May God's protection surround you in every way.

I've never heard of Viracillin, but I'm intrigued. Where do you get it? Is it available in drugstores?

May this new year bring you many blessings--and first of all, some rest!! :)

snekcip said...

Our household have been steamrolled by this "nasty virus" and it's also hit my son and his family! Praying that your family feels better soon!

Laura said...

I hope this passes over everyone soon! With so many kids in a house it's bound to spread like crazy, such a bummer. I hope you are doing well, moms can't afford to get sick! :)

Happy New Year, I hope 2011 is wonderful for your family!

Visual Notes said...

Oh no, not a great way to start the new year. Love and hugs. I hope it passes sooner than later.