Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Tooth

At just over six months, Tali has her first tooth. (sniff, sniff) It's on the bottom left side. (sniff, sniff) The right one is just about to pop through, too. (sniff, sniff) I don't know why this makes me so teary, but it does. (sniff, sniff) These last six months have gone by so fast and in such a blur. I want to savor all these moments while my babes are small because they grow up so fast and every milestone moves them farther away from my realm of influence. Having teenagers certainly helps me appreciate my little ones.

5 comments:

A Family of Love said...

Oh My! Time sure has gone by fast. Matthew did have teeth until his first birthday.

What to hear something crazy? My nephew is 4 months and he is getting his molars in first.

Enjoy every minute with those little ones!

jodilee0123 said...

Nay nay has a tooth too! :0(

Alison said...

Hi - love your blog! I know exactly what you mean about your babies growing up too fast. I'm facing the same thing, and yes, having teenagers as well definitely helps appreciation levels of things like toilet training!

Myrtle's Turtles said...

Ohhhhh! I know the feeling. Ella-Shilloh has been teething for a while now and I am a little sad. But they all have to grow up I guess. sniff sniff! I am trying to savour every ounce of babyness because I know she is the last! oh my now I am getting emotional. Congratulations to Tali!

momto9 said...

Seriously it's so true!!! Having teens does wakeyou up to the preciousness of little ones doesn't it!? If only they could stay sweet and little...aaaaaaaaaaah it's so hard to let go!
PS: congrats on the tooth:)