Monday, June 14, 2010

They Did Again!

Those fabulous people at the local Catholic church helped with another bedding need.

It happens like this. I get an email from my friend Amber. "Do you know anybody who needs a toddler bed?" (Last time is was a crib.) I email her back quickly, "Me!" I had been watching Craigslist and checking out the occasional garage sale looking for a toddler bed. We had a single bed that Amanda was sleeping in but her room is so small and when she would occasionally wet the bed is was such a chore to wash all the bedding. She tells me to contact Deacon Dave because he has the details. Apparently, generous people contact him because they want to donate an item. So cool. God rocks and provides for all our needs.

Amanda loves her little bed and she loves Mickey Mouse. If fact she's so excited about sleeping in her new bed that she is still awake at 10 pm. However, for once, Tali is not awake so I best try to get some sleep in case she doesn't stay that way.

5 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

Awesome! I should be sleeping myself. I just never know who is going to be up and when it's going to happen! :0)

Tina Fisher said...

Awesome!

chiromommy said...

This just recently happened to us also with a crib! Ours was recalled and they were just providing a replacement piece but I still didn't feel it would be safe because of the recalled issue. I had a lady contact me from the church about a crib she was wanting to give that is not one of the types recalled. God is so good.

La Familia Garcia said...

How cool to hear how God provides for all his children!

Mike and Katie said...

About 15 min. after publishing this post, Tali woke up.