Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sisters are so much fun!

I just love watching the pleasant interactions between these three. I'm so glad they have each other.
What a proud big sister!
Christiana's first time crawling in the grass.
"Come on, Christiana!"
Christiana's getting close to pulling herself to stand.
Sisters enjoying a ride in the wagon.


These two can be so silly. They often have a good time wrestling around on the floor together. Sometimes when Amanda does something like pull Christiana over or put a pillow on her head, Christiana will look at me. If I scold Amanda and tell her to stop, Christiana will cry like she's been injured. If I smile and laugh, she'll laugh and grab at Amanda playfully.

8 comments:

The Henrys said...

They are so blessed to have each other! I love your pictures with them in such bright, vivid colors. They are all just adorable!

Kristi said...

Awww!! Look at all those cheeks!! I just want to squeeze them!! :)

Mel said...

Hooray for adoption! Your children are beautiful and you capture them well.

Scott, Joanna, Matthew said...

So precious! They are all so adorable!

AntfarmMom said...

Awwwww! So pretty! They are all three adorable!

gen said...

your girls are all so adorable! I cannot get over the baby's drooping cheeks tho- cannot get over! I'd have to pinch and kiss those cheeks, she'd soon get tired of me!

-Genevieve
www.herowncopy.com

(blogger won't link to me, I'm on WP)

La Familia Garcia said...

They are sooo cute! And the outdoors makes such a good background for those pics!

Laura said...

Your girls are all so gorgeous! And I love the hat, so cute!