Friday, June 18, 2010

Four Months

Tali was 15 lbs. and 25 in. at her four month appointment yesterday. She's rolling and squirming like crazy. The other day I put her on a large blanket and on some diapers and she managed to wiggle and squirm so she could pee on the carpet. She grabs at toys and our faces. She giggles, coos and squeals. She nurses every three to four hours and usually has one long stretch of sleep between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sometimes she has trouble falling asleep in the evenings and I had expected her to be sleeping better by now. I've done everything I can think of to help get her into a better pattern of sleep so now I'm just waiting things out and hoping things get better soon. She still spits up quite a bit. Our carpets desperately need a good shampooing.

5 comments:

Scott, Joanna, Matthew said...

Love her blue eyes. Another great set of pictures!

e&e said...

That's funny about the shampooing. We have hardwood floors mostly everywhere, but yesterday, while going diaper-less for a stretch, Sophia managed to pee on the floor of one of two rooms that has carpet. The carpet doesn't even cover the whole floor in that room, and she managed to get it smack in the middle.

I can't believe those blue eyes. I wonder when she'll weigh more than Ana.
elisa

jodilee0123 said...

Awwww! So gorgeous! I just cleaned my carpet--so I'm sure pee, poop, or puke will hit it soon! :0) I just love your photos!

Nancy said...

Awww! Sweet sweet baby! Love those baby blues.

La Familia Garcia said...

These pictures are sooo cute and the 11 month ones!