Monday, April 19, 2010

So Happy!


Talitha has begun to really make eye contact and smile more frequently these days. Night or day, whenever she catches my eye, she immediately smiles. She even does a little bit of cooing. It's so nice to have her make noise that isn't crying.

With both my other girls, having them smile and coo at me like this was so significant because I felt like it was a sign that they were really bonding well. So, when Tali started smiling more often at me, I had the same thought, "Oh, good! She's really bonding to me." Have I mentioned I often forget that she's not adopted?

4 comments:

e&e said...

Well, Mari's still convinced that she's adopted.

She's beautiful, Katie.
elisa

P.S. Thanks for the photo you sent. I tried to smush-beso those cheeks through the screen, but it didn't work. I hope they are still there when I get to meet her.

Shebee said...

She is so sweet, I hope I get a chance to hold her before she grows up!

Laura said...

She is so adorable, I can't believe she is already smiling...it seems like she was just born! I love that bonding time, enjoy it will all your babies! :)

Davene said...

That's so funny! :)

Baby smiles are the BEST!