Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet Sisters

Aren't they sweet!?


Mike's aunt from Virginia shipped us a big box of hand-me downs that included these cute little dresses. Tali's wearing the 3-6 month sized dress and Christiana is wearing 6-9 months. The box also incuded the perfect long-sleeve outfits for Christiana and footed-sleepers for Talitha. It was such a blessing. Now, if it would only warm up a bit more so we can enjoy all the adorable summer clothes the girls have received. It was so cool last summer that the only time Amanda wore her cute summer dresses was when we were in Florida.

Bring on the the sunshine!


6 comments:

Tina Fisher said...

As soon as I saw this I wondered what sizes those dresses were. I bet before long they will be wearing the same size and I would even bet that Talitha could pass big sister up!

There have been times when my kids have briefly worn the same sizes in a few things.

These pictures are adorable. What beautiful smiles they have!

jodilee0123 said...

These photos are beautiful! I love love love them!

Nancy said...

Those are some seriously cute photos!

Nancy said...

They are so cute! I love hand me downs!

Davene said...

What a blessing that they have each other! Can you imagine the fun they're going to have as they get older?? ;)

Monica said...

You have a beautiful family...and a awesome heart!

Blessings,
Monica @ fernaaysfamily.blogspot.com