Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sharing

A few weeks ago my mom came to visit and help out with the kids. The previous time she had visited, she had taken Amanda outside to play but she had looked a little bored having only Amanda to care for. So, I talked her into taking Amanda and the neighbor boys sliding when she came to visit on this day. The neighbor boys are three and five and their mother also had a baby in January.


A good time was had by all. It even looks like Grandma was having fun, too!

It did take Amanda a little while to catch on the concept of sliding. She didn't understand why everyone kept going back up the hill after they had slid down.
All of this snow is gone now and the woods look very different. I hardly noticed winter this year because I've been so preoccupied. Usually February and March are really hard months because I am so sick of winter but not this year. It almost spring and I can't wait to get outside more often.

No comments: