Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Month and A Week

I love this lovely blue sleeper. It goes so nicely with Tali's blue eyes. I'm pretty sure they are going to stay blue, too.
I completely missed Talitha's one month photos last week because all three little girls decided to catch colds. It always starts with Amanda. They aren't real sick; the are just whiny, clingy and not sleeping well. Everybody is on the mend but illnesses certainly throws our precarious balancing act off kilter.


Talitha's sleeping, or not sleeping, patterns are shifting. She's been sleeping for longer periods at night but then she has been awake and fussy more during the day. Which is really only a slight improvement. However, she is showing signs of going to sleep better on her own and staying asleep for longer periods. She has developed some baby acne this week, is wearing 0-3 months clothing, screams in her carseat and when I give her a bath, smiles often and spits up more often. I started cloth diapering her this week, too. I'm not enjoying it. I feel like it's so time consuming and haven't figured out a good system for organizing her diapering supplies. I won't feel bad about using disposables more often than not for a while.

5 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

We haven't started cloth yet because Jenay's hiney is too tiny! I'm not good enough to sew any myself and I don't want to invest the money in something she's going to only wear for awhile. (Saving that for possible legal issues.) I will pray for calm babies! :0) They are all so adorable!

Nancy said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's over a month already.

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful Katie!! What a blessing! Hope everyone is feeling better ASAP!

Laura said...

I can't believe is has been over a month either, wow! She is so cute!

Dionne Sincire said...

It sounds like you're adjusting to a new normal. You're so resilient. Remember, some day you'll be looking back on all of this trying to remember the details. Keep up the good work!