Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just What We Needed

Today a package arrived from one of my super sweet bloggy friend, Kristi. Before sending us a care package she asked if there was anything we needed. I tried to think of fun things we needed but came up with stuff like bibs. Thankfully, she knew just what we needed.
She sent three of these little dresses for the girls. She did an awesome job on guessing the sizes that the girls will fit into this summer. We have three adorable little girls so putting them in adorable matching dresses is really more a requirement than an option! Amanda liked the box, too. :)
And we definitely needed to introduce our girls to Princess Tiana! I haven't seen the movie, but was disappointed with the reviews because the poor girl spends most of the movie as a frog and that it was a little scary, but it didn't dawn on me that there was going to be lots a great movie merchandise in her pre-frog beauty.
By the way, we chose Christiana's name before we learned about the movie, but I think she will enjoy having the option of sharing her nickname with a movie star.
Thank you, Kristi! You're the best!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

woo hoo!! I am so glad that the pjs fit and I figured they could be passed down between girls!! The movie was kind of disappointing but Amanda would probably enjoy it because it is fun! I can't wait to see all of the girls all dressed up matching - and I hope they fit in the summer!! :)

jodilee0123 said...

Wow! Her hair sure is long! How old is she again? Almost 3? Beautiful!!!!

Nicole Marie said...

What a great friend!