Monday, March 15, 2010

Full House


Yesterday we headed out for our first family trip with our full house. Not that we are saying we're done having kids because our house is full, but that the hand we have been dealt is a Full House: Three queens and two jacks!
It was only an 1 1/2 hr drive. Amanda and Christiana chattered and Talitha slept. Tony and Tyler listened to their music in the back. We arrived a little late, but not as late as my mom who forgot about Day-Light Savings!We had a great day visiting with family including some special out of town relatives. It was a divine appointment that we all visited my grandma on the same day. It was wonderful to have so many hands to hold the babies.

The little girls were good on the way home, too, but spent the evening being cranky and recovering.
Do you recognize these guys? I know it's been I while since I've posted pictures of them. That's because it's been a while since they've let me take pictures of them. They're pretty proud of their new clothes. I spent a long time shopping online with them in the clearance section of their new favorite online store helping them put outfits together. It isn't my style or what I would prefer to see them wearing, but I got them looking more dress-up and put together than I've seen them in a long time. They are being who they want to be and that will change with time and experience so we are just rolling with it.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

what a fun family picture! maybe soon you will have one with everyone looking!! :)

e&e said...

Joshy says: Tyler and Tony look like girls.

I say: Where did Amanda get that snuggly blanket? Did someone make it? It looks gorgeous and soft.

hugs,
elisa

Mike and Katie said...

The wife of one of Mike's employees gave it to us. She originally started it for her own kids who are now teenagers. She finally finished it for Amanda. It's nice and big.