Saturday, March 13, 2010

Eight Months

At eight months, Christiana is almost sitting alone. She's very excitable and still throws herself backwards frequently. She has two little teeth on the bottom. She drinks about 7 oz. every four hours during the day and sleeps for 12 hours at night. She is starting to hold her own bottle. Most of her rash has cleared up although she still scratches her neck and ears if she's given the chance. I still super-swaddle her when she's in bed but she is getting better at breaking out of the swaddles during the night. I have stitched socks to the sleeves of a couple of shirts in order to prevent the scratching. She loves toys and books and grabs at everything that comes close to her. She likes to snuggle with Baby Tali. She loves to play and laugh at Amanda. She is noticing that she is being held less and complains in the hopes that we'll carry her around. She is very happy wrapped up on my back. She is very interested in eating but I'm just not ready to add that to our life yet. Maybe next month we'll start her on some foods.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been 8 months already!! Time sure does fly!! I got you card that other day!! Thanks!! :)

jodilee0123 said...

She is beautiful! All your children are beautiful! I know you feel as blessed as we do! Congrats!

e&e said...

I love that you can see Ana's little teeth. She is adorable.
elisa

Kelli said...

I can't believe she is 8 months old already. Look at that smile!!!