Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Baby Update

I just talked to Katie, and she sounded great! She was thoroughly enjoying her evening spent with her hubby (who brought her a delicious salad) and her newest daughter.

The baby has strawberry blond hair. Oh, I can't wait for pictures! But they will have to wait as Katie needs to relish in these new baby moments, as well as rest up for re-entry into real life (five kids!).

So just to let everyone know that things are going well. Nursing is going well. Katie will be hanging out at the hospital at least until tomorrow. The little girls at home are doing all right. Hopefully, she will share her labor story later as I wouldn't do it justice. She should be very proud of herself, though, as any mom will attest: labor is hard work!

I'll be posting the name soon as well!

-written by elisa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congratulations!! Her name is beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures!