Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Family Photo

After many failed attempts to capture the family picture everyone has been asking for:





Seriously, that was the best one of the bunch that I took before the little girls started to melt down.


We decided to go with this mosaic of pictures to send out as our Christmas picture.

I made this for free on some web site but it's in low resoultion so we didn't think it would print well. After realizing it was December and too late to order something else, we just decided to print this one out on our computer. I started by writing out notes to everyone, but today Amanda just helped me stuff envelopes, tear off the seal and paste the postage stamps. Hopefully the post office doesn't care of they are upside down or sideways!

I hope all your holiday preparations are going well! I'm still fighting constant nausea but enjoying the wild acrobats of this little baby in my belly, catching lots of giggles, smiles and snuggles from Christiana, watching Amanda grow smarter everyday, appreciating Tony's progress in kitchen clean-up and laughing at Tyler's refusal to wear a warm coat. It's going to a long winter for him!




3 comments:

e&e said...

HA! We had to do the mosaic thing too. I used Picasa, which was free to download on my computer. That's how I did Eric's Father's Day movie too. Ironically, for our mosaic, I pulled each photo out of the same big family photo. But in the big photo, we were all spaced oddly, like Eric and I didn't like the smell of each other or something. Anyway, I like the photos. I can't believe how your family is growing! One complaint...where's the photo of the tie-breaker baby? No belly shot?

I think if you can't make it to Grandma's for Christmas, I *may* just have to drive to see you.
elisa

Kristi said...

Love the pics of your growing family! The girls are getting big!! Hopefully the nausea gets better! Have a very Merry Christmas!

jodilee0123 said...

The pictures turned out great! I've been spending more time making Christmas presents, therefore, we have no cards to send this year--so you are way ahead! But, we are starting the process again!!! So maybe once we are "officially" in the book (which should be within the next month and the very most), maybe we will have to send out a post holiday letter to family and friends! You know what. . .I really don't feel guilty this year about not getting cards out!