Sunday, September 6, 2009

That would be me...

About six weeks ago I read a little paragraph on those pregnancy calendar web sites that said something like this:

"Congratulations you've made it to 12 weeks! If you have been experiencing morning sickness, that should begin to subside.

"Unless you are one of the unfortunate few who continue to experience nausea throughout the remaining months of pregnancy."

Yep, that would be me. Eight months of nausea with both boys. Lord, bless birthmothers!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh no! I hope it doesn't continue for you like it did with the boys.

Laura said...

Ugh, really? I hope you start feeling a little better at least! Maybe things will be different this time around...I forgot, do you know what the sex is yet?

momto9 said...

I'm usually sick till about the half way mark...sometimes a tad longer. Hope you feel better soon!