Monday, September 28, 2009

Just Hanging Around

This is what Christiana was doing while Amanda was playing fetch with Luke. She ususally doesn't sleep much between her 3 and 6 pm feedings. So we often go outside for a walk or to play after her 3 pm feeding. She may doze for a while, but generally stays pretty content.
I've started tying the wrap a new way because tying it across my stomach made me too nauseous. I get her on my back the normal way, but then I cross the ends on my chest and tuck the ends through the shoulder straps.
Then I tie the ends in front for more security. If the ends were a little longer I could probably tie them behind my back and not have them flopping around in front. I could also tuck them under Christiana after they are tied.
Christiana is also rolling over from her belly to her back. I have a feeling she's going to be an early mover like Amanda. That will either make life easier because she'll be able to walk sooner so I'll have one less baby to carry. Or really challenging because she will running off when I'm trying to care for the other baby. Only time will tell!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

That picture of her is precious! And I'm convinced you could write a book on wrapping babies! I only tried it once with an Infantino, and my back protested. I've stuck to strollers and exersaucers since then. (:

e&e said...

Oh, I so want to just smooch that face! (Smooching it on the screen just isn't the same.)
elisa

Laura said...

Oh she is just too cute! Yay for rolling over!

rachel said...

awww, so cute!

Andrea said...

Wow. We are no where close to rolling over. (Well, I suppose that's because Christiana has a four-day head start on Reuben!)

Her eyes are so sweet in that last photo!

Dionne Sincire said...

what an adorable little face!

jodilee0123 said...

Thanks for all the updates! I love checking in on you guys and your busy busy family!!! It makes me feel less busy! haha! Amanda is getting to be such a big girl!!! Christiana is growing so fast too!!! *sigh* I look at Jakob and wonder when he became this "boy" and Jada seems to be 14 months going on 14. I hope we are blessed with just one more someday--just one more. . .well I would love more than just one, but we have already been so blessed!

Amanda said...

I love those trusting eyes... she sure loves you!!!

Many blessings-
Amanda

Kristi said...

I nominated you for the Kreative Blogger Award!! Go check out my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Christiana at the end--she looks so interested in what is going on--or at who is taking the picture :)

Thanks for sharing!
Nena N