Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a...

Update: We are still deciding about getting another ultrasound. We have insurance but it will still cost us a couple hundred dollars and it's really not necessary. In other news, I was shocked to see I had gained 9 lbs since my last appointment on August 27th. Granted, I had lost 6 pounds prior to that appointment, but still... I hope I don't continue at that rate. My cousin said that was pretty impressive considering my diet of fruit and salads.


...shy little baby who didn't want anybody looking at his or her private parts!!!

Can you believe it? Some how I knew that would be our luck.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

EEK! So will you have any more ultrasounds?

momto9 said...

ah man!! That must be a bummer!

Laura said...

Nooooo! haha

Yeah, will you get another ultrasound?

Anonymous said...

My mom says that only girls are shy. Another girl, perhaps?! :)