Wednesday, September 9, 2009

19 Weeks

I still find it very strange to see this in the bathroom mirror. Mike also commented that it was very "alien." I'm assuming he meant "foreign, strange, unusually condition for his wife."

It's only maternity clothes for me now. My wonderful neighbor loaned me a bunch of her maternity hand-me downs. My maternity wardrobe is now bigger and nicer than my regular wardrobe. I'm not much of a clothes person. I hate to shop and spend money. I would have been quite content to wear the same stretchy skirt to church for the next five months, but now I have quite a cute variety.

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a tiny cute belly!! Can I guess, can I guess? - Boy. Oh I really hope you can find out on Friday! :)

That's so nice of your neighbor, maternity clothes are a waste of money, even though you do need to have SOME at least so it's nice to pass them around! :)

Scott, Joanna, Matthew said...

What a cute little baby bump!

My sister is about a week ahead of you! This will be her first child though.

Hope you are starting to feel better.

momto9 said...

It's a great pick me up to have nice clothes when your belly is expaning:) Enjoy your wardrobe and don't just save it for church:)

Nancy said...

Love the cute baby belly!

e&e said...

Wow, Katie...beautiful.

Seriously, tears in my eyes as I think of the many, many heartbreaking talks we've had over the years.
elisa

Dionne Sincire said...

too cute! it looks like you swallowed a marble. :0)