Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Miscommunication- Again.

Me, to my chiropractor: "I'm really feeling pregnant this week. Everything seems a bit tight."

Him: "Yeah, I'm getting that, too."

Me, in my head, after laughing out loud: Is my chiropractor really confessing to me that he's been putting on a little weight.

Him: "Yeah, your left lower back is really out of place."

Of course, what else would he be talking about.

But back to my original point, stretchy pants are definitely in my near future.

3 comments:

e&e said...

Hurray! I can't wait until you start posting baby belly pictures! You ARE going to post baby belly pictures, aren't you?
elisa

P.S. I'm especially looking forward to the baby belly photos with a baby on top (in other words, Christiana).

the momma said...

Too funny! I went to the chiropractor throughout each of my 3 pregnancies (and for monthly maintenace too).

Amy said...

Stretchy pants are the best! :)