Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Flight is Booked

We received the call this morning that the FL mom was on her way to the hospital. She is already dialated to 5 cm and we were told it was time to book our flights. So, tomorrow around 7 am we will be flying out of Minneapolis heading for Orlando. We will drive from Orlando to Tampa and be there around 2 pm, God willing!

Please pray for a safe delivery, speedy recovery for the mom, and safe travel for us.

Now I better go find out what Amanda is getting into downstairs!

6 comments:

Rene said...

YEA!!! I will be praying for safety for all of you! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!!!

Book a Day said...

Wow!!! Praying!

Keep us updated when you can!

His Hands His Feet Today said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
My sister lives in Tampa (and has adopted twice) ... let me know if you need a place to stay or a homeade dinner while you're there!
Love,
K

Jo said...

Very exciting. Sending calming and healthy thoughts and prayers your way and to the way of that precious mama and baby!

The Henrys said...

I am so excited for your family. My brother lives in Tampa and says it is hot, hot, hot! Make sure to pack for that! Enjoy this wonderful experience and keep us all updated:)

Nicole Marie said...

I am completely freaking out for you!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My heart has literally SKIPPED SEVERAL BEATS!

Soooo excited for you! Have a safe, wonderful trip!