Sunday, July 26, 2009

Look! She's wearing clothes!

We made it to church this morning so Christiana actually wore something other than a onsie. (Hmmm. Interesting grammar dilema-a onsie.)
Isn't she cute? It was pretty challenging to get photo's of her because I had a little helper who kept wanting to view the screen. She was pretty cooperative in being in a photo, too.

Her reward was getting to play in the carseat after we were done. In Florida, Amanda kept trying to buckle herself into this carseat.

5 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

I'm so glad you had time to post some more pictures! These girls must just melt your heart! Simply precious!

Scott, Joanna, Matthew said...

Super Cute! Iana looks beautiful in red! Love the picture of the sisterly love!

Lani said...

they are beautiful!

Mrs. D. said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Dionne Sincire said...

I need to catch up on my blog reading! I didn't know you were preggo!!!??? Congrats to you and stay encouraged! BTW, Amanda's hair has gotten sooo long and I hadn't realized just how CURLY it is! She's beautiful. :0)