We haven't heard any news from Florida this week. We're praying for the health and safety of the mom and baby. We're mostly ready to go but there's always something more to do.
As soon as we get the call to travel, I will need to book flights and a rental car online, so I should have a minute to post a note that we are leaving. So, if you don't hear anything from me it means we are still waiting.
Craig's List Items
6 years ago