Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good News and More Waiting

We heard from our agency this evening. The FL mom is doing better. Her blood sugars are down so they will just wait and let her go into labor naturally. That is good news from the mom and baby.

Last week, we finally had some warm days so Amanda and I headed to the beach. She was not as excited about the lake as she was last year. She didn't like the feel of the squishy sand, or the rocks or all the bugs and shells that were on the beach. How girly! It's back down in the 60's this week, so it is unlikely we will go out again soon. It's too bad. Her swimsuit is so cute!



7 comments:

Nancy said...

That is good news! We'll continue praying for you! I have 2 friends leaving on July 9th to meet their children in China.

Amanda does look cute in her bathing suit!

Andrea said...

GREAT! I was hoping that's what the "no news" meant, and it's so good to hear. Healthier mom and healthier baby is good all around.

Kelli said...

Her suit is so cute.

Kristi said...

I just read the blogfrog .. are congrats in order? How many babies will be in y'alls house soon?

Kristi said...

Yay! I am oober excited for y'all. You will have a full house oh so soon! How far apart will the babies be?

I can't work on babies without a guy! So we will see. I do have someone I am getting to know better, so we will see what God has in store.

I will keep your forever growing family in my prayers!

Have a great holiday weekend!

Nicole Marie said...

That swimsuit is totally adorable. SHE is totally adorable! I can't imagine your anticipation with the pending FL mom...whew.

Mrs. D. said...

Cute swimsuit indeed! She is adorable in that hat and I am excited for you guys for your upcoming addition!!!