Tuesday, June 9, 2009

God Knew What He Was Doing

It takes a special kind of person to deal with the uncertainties in adoption. The unknown wait times, the unknown family histories, the unknown costs, the unknown travel dates or durations, the unknown contact with the birthfamily and the unknown finalization date.

Yep, it takes a special kind of person to put all that in the back of his head and work really hard, get things done, play hard and sleep peacefully at night.

It's a good thing I married to one.

2 comments:

Mrs. D. said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! It was exactly what I needed to hear. You are right.

Best of luck on the adoption, I will pray.

jodilee0123 said...

I hope things are going well! Been thinking lots about you guys! Hang in there! Sending our prayers!