Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Training

Amanda has been requesting to be "wrapped up" lately especially when I am running around trying to get the house picked before Mike gets home or company comes over. She gets frustrated because she can't keep up with me. Everybody is happier once she's on my back. The house gets (and stays) clean and I get an extra work-out.

It is a good thing, too, because I will need to be in shape when we travel. I will be wearing Amanda on my back through the airport when we travel to meet our baby. When we travel home, I will be wearing Amanda on my back and the new baby in a pouch in front. That configuration will also be helpful if Amanda and the baby are needing some Mommy-time.
In a week or so, I will get the practice this arrangement. Another one of my cousins is expecting a little boy within the next week! I can't wait to see this little guy!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see you with two "wrapped up" on your body!