Saturday, April 11, 2009

Katie Salad

"How do you get your kids to eat so healthy?" I eat really healthy and they are just always taking my food!
This is Amanda's first taste of Katie Salad. It was named by my cousin and her family. They also eat Katie Chicken and Katie Fries. I few years back I had to change my diet to recover from food intolerances. I was given a list of foods I could eat and have had to improvise since Hamburger Helper, Cream of Mushroom Soup and Prego Spaghetti Sauce were not on the list.
Tomatoes, celery, avocados and fresh lime juice were on the list and they are delicious together in this salad. I used to eat this salad with sea salt potato chips but the cost/nutritional value just doesn't fit into the new economy budget.

Do you want some?

3 comments:

e&e said...

YES!!!!!!

ele

e&e said...

how come I can click on all the photos except the last?
ele

Michelle said...

Yum, that looks yummy. I love to see kids eating healthy food!