Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pace Yourselves

We've come to the time of year when I get really tired of taking indoor pictures. I'm also really tired of being indoors. So, it is likely that I won't post very often. With that warning, I suggest you review the next two posts slowly. Click on every photo to fully enjoy every image. Take time to go back and view my archives. Peruse the labels and find something that interests you. Dream of the day when everything is lush and green and warm and dry again. Spring, hurry quickly!!!

1 comment:

e&e said...

OR...you could visit me! Spring is already here, complete with rain today and temps in the sixties. Maybe I'll post some springtime photos for you, so that JUST IN CASE you can't get here by dinner, you can at least enjoy the sights.

hugs!
elisa