Friday, October 3, 2008

School Days

Our days are filled with Algebra, History, English, Spanish and Chemistry. The boys and I work together when Amanda naps and they work on their own when she's awake.

On Tuesdays, we join five other homeschooling families for Co-op. I teach a writing class to 10-12 year-olds and Tyler and Tony take a writing class with the 12-18 year-olds while Amanda naps. Then all the kids do science together and the toddlers play outside. This week was a scavenger hunt.

Meanwhile, in the school room at our house...

This is Maserati. He and his siblings have taken up residence in our basement this weekend. Too much fun!

5 comments:

e&e said...

I assume Maserati and sibs are visitors?

Cute Amanda photo. She looks a bit like a schoolgirl!
elisa

:)De said...

What a beautiful little girl! Thank you for visiting us. I am pleased to "meet" you and look forward to reading about your adoption and homeschool journey.

Peace,
:)De

Mike and Katie said...

Yes, Maserati is just visiting, but I'll write more on that later.

:)De said...

Ok..now that I have read some of your archives I must say I am so impressed with your dedication to your daughter. I had a very close friend who also used elimenation communication and I had a chance to witness the extensive bond that comes from that technique. Neat!
Peace,
:)De

Rose C said...

Cute baby and cute kitty!