Saturday, August 16, 2008

What's in this picture with Amanda?

Does that give you any more ideas? Can you guess the object that Amanda is standing by and playing with? More clues coming soon!
We are pet sitting for Max this weekend. He is one of our favorite dogs. He's very easy to care for and loves the kids. He was so gentle with Amanda. The first time we let him upstairs with her, every time he walked in her direction she would sit down. Perhaps she thought he would bumped her over, but he was very careful and avoided knocking her over. He has three little boys at his house, so he's very good with kids.

5 comments:

e&e said...

A really old tricycle? Or perhaps a really old child-size buggy?

awaiting more clues...
elisa

e&e said...

Joshy says it is a saddle and Mari says it is a shovel.

ann said...

I am actually here to comment about MckMama et al. I so support your comments about the disobedience - I am not subservient, but it's awfully important not to undercut Dad in front of the kids. Even when I have been unhappy about it, in times of big decisions I defer to my husband - God has used him in amazing ways, and most often brought him along. It's important that the whole family lifestyle doesn't revolve around Mom or Dad or a single kid - Thanks for your insight there!

The Toftness Times said...

I am guessing it is the hitch on your new boat!! he he!!

e&e said...

Joshy says a boat and trailer, Mari says a horse trailer and Elisa says a camper. I am just the typer