Friday, August 22, 2008

Partners in Crime

I don't think you all have met the cat, Chicky (Chicago White Sox). She and Amanda have a precarious relationship. Usually Chicky avoids Amanda. Sometimes she hisses when Amanda comes her way and other times when she's so desperate for food or attention she will climb on my lap while I'm nursing Amanda.Yesterday they were partners in crime.

"Mom, why are there newspapers all over the floor?" asked my fourteen-year-old after arriving home from playing in the neighborhood.

"You left the house without completing your chore of putting the recycling in the garage," I answered.

"So, you threw them all over the floor?" He was aghast.

"I had nothing to do with it. See I have pictures," I replied.



1 comment:

e&e said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!
ele

P.S. Keep an eye on them...I have a feeling they aren't done yet. :)