Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On the Water

Amanda loved her boat ride tonight! It was windy and the water was splashing into our faces as we sped across the lake. Amanda just laughed and waved her arms.
Our captian took good care of us out on the lake and the boat runs great.
I asked Mike to take me out in the boat first before he would take the boys out fishing, so he came home early tonight. Amanda had just woke up from her nap and we all went out together. My sister said there's a lot more days of fishing left before the lake freezes over! By the way, it was 80 degrees F. in case any really believes Minnesota is always cold.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is too cute for words.

I have been out of the loop for a while. My email is now working, so I can chat with you through there. I am so bad at getting on the computer anymore. Maybe now that school is starting...when I have the kids working at the table!

Qtpies7 said...

We are in Minnesota, too!
I haven't been out on the lake at all this year. The summer just flew by.